Miyerkules, Nobyembre 22, 2017

Information Literacy (Lec)

November 22, 2017

-MOST INFLUENTIAL PERSON IN MY LIFE-

Who: My mother, Norlita V. Tagasa
What: The reason that makes my mom the most influential person in my life is that she always guides me in everything in order to become a better version of myself.
When: Since I was born, she already influenced me by the love she shared with me when she is holding me in her arms.
Where: In our home because it is where she raised me. It started at home.
Why: She is the most influential that I know to me because she influenced me the way I talk, the way I interact with other people, how I do an act, and how I see things outside the box.
How: She always gives me advices and solution about my problems that creates my wholeness as a person.


Now, what is the importance of answering these questions? (5w+h) Let's find out!

Who? - to identify the person
What? - to know about something
When? - to know specific time and date
Where? - to locate a place
Why? - to state the reason
How? - the way or manner things were done

Stages/Elements of Information Literacy
 

According to the weather forecast, there is no typhoon. However, your locality is experiencing heavy rainfall, while some parts in your province /region are already flooded. There are reported incidents of landslide, evacuation, stranded vehicles and drowning. As a student, what are you going to do?”

(we were asked to identify the stages/elements of information literacy and here is the table that shows my answer about the question above)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

LATEST TRENDS IN TECHNOLOGY: Intelligence Apps

January 1, 2018   Please see the video about intelligence apps: https://youtu.be/dOWA1zyf9h8   Sources: https://i2.wp.com/www.mf...