Miyerkules, Nobyembre 8, 2017

EVERYTHING ABOUT MEDIA LITERACY

November 6, 2017
  
Which media provider did you spend the most time?
 A: I spent most of my time watching television.
 
What roles does the media play in your lives? (leisure, learning, communication, etc.)
A: Media helps me in my education. I use it to communicate with my friends, my
classmates, or my family. It has a big role when it comes to entertainment because
always play music and watch movie series. I use it to find some latest news and
information about different places. And this helps me to interact with other people.
 
=============================================================================== 
 
 
UNLOCKING THE DEFINITIONS
-my own definitions-
Technology literacy means that you as an individual know how to use technology which helps you in everyday basis.
Media literacy means that you have the capacity to use media for communicating and interacting with other people but with corresponding responsibilities.
Information literacy means that you know how to use information and share it with others to inform them about what is happening around.
Media and Information literacy means that you know how to use media and you know how you can propagate information through it because it is your freedom to do.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

LATEST TRENDS IN TECHNOLOGY: Intelligence Apps

January 1, 2018   Please see the video about intelligence apps: https://youtu.be/dOWA1zyf9h8   Sources: https://i2.wp.com/www.mf...