Miyerkules, Nobyembre 8, 2017

MISCONCEPTION


November 7, 2017

 
MISCONCEPTION ABOUT MEDIA AND INFORMATION LITERACY
 
 
MISCONCEPTION: 
         I thought that media and information literacy is your ability to use media and information only because you have freedom but then you should also consider the fact that you are responsible for your freedom on how you are going to use it for developing clear thinking and life-long learning skills.
 
 
..................................................................................................................
 
 
IF I WERE A JOURNALIST
If I were a journalist, I would write an article about the...
 
1. My intended audience are those Filipinos who are not aware of what had happened in Marawi, Philippines.
2. I will be the producer of this article.
3. I would like to inform others about the condition of the city, soldiers, and families who suffered from hearing endless bombings and gun firings of the Maute group.
4. The topic will be about the regaining peace after the war in Marawi City in Lanao del Sur.
5. Some facts that I will include are: (1)The battle in Marawi, also known as Marawi siege or Marawi crisis, lasted for five months (2)Marawi evacuees start returning home. The Western Mindanao Command and Police Regional Office allowed the return of evacuees to areas where the bomb disposal team already inspected.

6. I can present this information by putting texts and images.
7. It would affect my audience by getting some emotions towards the images that I am going to give which can also affect their reactions.
8. I will use media platform because most Filipinos are using social media and even though they are using it still, some of them are not aware of what is happening around them.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

LATEST TRENDS IN TECHNOLOGY: Intelligence Apps

January 1, 2018   Please see the video about intelligence apps: https://youtu.be/dOWA1zyf9h8   Sources: https://i2.wp.com/www.mf...